When I Become a Millionaire

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Martha Stewart Extreme (wannabe) and a Jeep Ride

I spent a large portion of the day in the kitchen. What else is new, right? We have a crapload of ripe tomatoes. I didn't feel like canning today and needed a dinner plan.


 4 hours later I had homemade noodles, completely homemade sauce, and homemade breadsticks. Kaylee was a tremendous help with the noodles and Jess helped a little with the sauce.






 Ethan's response was, "Why are you doing all that crap?" That's pretty much his response to everything. You know dinner is a success when your family comes inside and says, "Wow, it smells like a pizza place in here!" Ethan, of course, found numerous things to complain about. "Why is the sauce so watery?" was his main complaint. I refrained from choking him.

After dinner we took the Jeep for a spin. By "we", I mean Ethan stayed home because, "What's the point of going?". I tried not to notice the burning rubber smell that got worse as we drove. I didn't see flames so I figured it was alright.




Philbert doesn't like his special seat.



I love the look on this child's face. She's having pure fun!


"This is great! I feel like a tank commander again."



Turns out, if you touch a spray painted Jeep with your hands and then rub your face, you'll have fingerprints on your forehead.


This is the antenna. Nice huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment